Subject: Re: [boost] Boost library incubator problem
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-09 18:51:30

On 11/9/2014 6:35 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> Hmm - I just click
> Edward Diener-3 wrote
>> When I go to the Boost Library Incubator at
>> http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/, click on the libraries listed
>> alphabetically, and then click on any library, I get:
>>
>> "Not Found
>>
>> Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps
>> searching will help."
>
> Hmm - I just clicked on the link and it seemed to work fine. I have been
> messing with it though so it could be that, Please try again and tell me
> what happens.

I am still seeing the problem. Maybe it has something to do with
Wordpress. If I click on my own library, VMD, whose link in BLI is:

http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/bi_library/vmd/?gform_post_id=908

The URL shows:

http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/bi_library/vmd/?gform_post_id=908

but the page shows:

"Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps
searching will help."

with an input box and a Search button.

This occurs for me with Pale Moon ( a 64-bit Firefox clone ) and IE on
Windows.