Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Build: new tutorial
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-10 05:27:55

My brain is full ;-)

So not much, as I have got used to the b2 devil that I know but love to hate.

I think Robert is right when he says b2 tries too hard to do things magically,
but when it fails, it is too difficult to see why and near impossible to decide
how to fix it.

Hence the endless stream of cries for help on the lists.

I'd also like to see many more *examples* of the common setups.

FWIW.

Paul