Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Build: new tutorial
From: Matt Chambers (matt.chambers42_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-12 02:00:43

Although I know enough bjam to not get much personally from a tutorial, I
am happy to see it improve. We use bjam in our project so a better tutorial
makes it easier for casual contributors and power users to get up to speed.
Although the syntax is finicky it's the best I've seen. So thanks to Steven
and Vladimir for maintaining it all these years!

-Matt