Subject: [boost] which submodule are boost headers in?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-13 12:23:22

This is making me feel really dumb.

I want to remove a header in the /boost/ directory. This has been
superseded by a header of the same name in the serialization library.

boost/strong_typedef.hpp

I expected to find a sub-module in modular boost which I can just select,
get permission to make changes and upload my change - just remove this file.
But I don't find a sub-module which seems to contain this header.

So I need some help. Actually the simplest would be for someone who
understands this and has appropriate privileges to just do the dirty work
for me and remove the file. Failing that, someone can explain the procedure
for finding the file, and getting the requisite privileges.

Robert Ramey