Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.DLL] Formal Review request
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-21 11:11:03

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I've committed BOOST_DLL_AUTO_ALIAS macro. It's not exactly what you
> wanted, take a look and tell me what you think
> http://apolukhin.github.io/Boost.DLL/boost_dll/introduction0.html

If I understand correctly, in exchange of requiring to be used in the
argument name's scope,
it does exactly the same thing as BOOST_DLL_ALIAS() except it
will generate a mangled name without the namespace scope?
If yes, I think it's a good shortcut for most cases.