Subject: Re: [boost] Submit Changes for VxWorks
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-01 13:18:58

On 12/1/2014 10:31 AM, Rogerio dos Santos wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I am using boost on the current VxWorks platform and in order to get some
> of the libraries properly compiled I had to change some of the boost source
> code by considering certain includes when compiling for VxWorks.
>
> I would like to submit those changes however I am not aware of the
> procedure should I do to get those changes reviewed and properly available
> on the boost source control.
>
> Please can anyone let me know what should I do to submit those changes?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Roger.

You can either submit a "bug" report on the Boost trac system or create
a Github pull request ( see
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/StartModPatchAndPullReq ), with
your suggested changes. In either case you will need focus on the
individual libraries for which you want your changes to be made.