Subject: Re: [boost] [asio] Is Boost.Asio ported for Windows Runtime?
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-11 08:34:00

On 11 Dec 2014 at 10:50, Moshe Rubin wrote:

> The reason I posted an Asio-related question to this forum is because
> the Asio mailing list is all but dead. In October there were three (3)
> posts in all, in November zero posts, and this December only one post -
> mine. Sounds dead to me.

No, there are plenty of people there, including me.

The reason I didn't reply till now is because you should just go
ahead and find out for yourself by trying to build against WinRT. If
it doesn't work, let us know as Microsoft contributed WinRT support
for most of Boost, and most of that support shipped in 1.57, but we
don't have it being checked by automated build testing generally yet,
so it could easily break itself.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting