Subject: Re: [boost] A Google Summer of Code Proposal(Boost C++)
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-20 04:35:39

Hi,

games development is always a good idea but with respect to Boost, I'm not
sure it fits with the overall goal of Boost as a collections of generic C++
libraries.
Unless .... you define your project a little bit more clearly.

Pygame is certainly a cool library but just redoing it is either too big a
project for one summer or just reinventing the wheel.

Can you give use more details about what you want to achieve with a time
line and intermediary steps ?

With clear goals and milestones in mind, it could be a "why not!"

Best,
David