Subject: [boost] [Phoenix] [Bug Fix] A fix for boost::bind compatiblity now on test.
From: Fletcher, John P (j.p.fletcher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-20 14:27:04

For a long time there have been problems with some of the tests for Boost Phoenix compatibility with Boost Bind. These have shown up with recent compilers, gcc 4.9.0 and Clang 3.5 and 3.6. I have discovered that the problems were caused by incorrect overload resolution where some cases were being wrongly allocated. I have just uploaded a patch to develop which passes all tests with gcc 4.9.0 and I hope fixes this problem. The solution involves the use of boost::lazy_disable_if to reject the wrong functions from the overload set and allow them when they are needed. Tests affected are: bind_member_function_tests, bind_mf2_test, bind_test I have not traced a bug report which directly relates to this. I hope this helps. Please reply if there are any problems. Best wishes for the season. John Fletcher