Subject: Re: [boost] A Google Summer of Code Proposal(Boost C++)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-20 18:26:55

On 19 Dec 2014 at 16:28, Mudit Sharma wrote:

> Respected Sir,
> I have been studying the Boost C++ libraries.I see that there isn't any
> library for game development in Boost C++. I propose a new library for game
> development for Boost C++ under which I propose to use the pygame library
> of python.Make a Boost C++ analogue for pygame library of python..
> *I would like to know if this can be taken as a GSoC'15 project?*

Be aware that in 2015 Boost rules for GSoC are slightly changing:
candidates who demonstrate C++ programming aptitude are now
preferentially chosen over those who do not. We are still finalising
the rules, but if you have previously written a 5,000-10,000 line
open source C++ library that would definitely count.

If you don't have that, we will be setting programming competency
exams this year, and your score on those will affect your ranking
relative to other candidates.

Niall

---
Boost C++ Libraries Google Summer of Code 2014 admin
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014