Subject: Re: [boost] [compute] Review period starts today December 15, 2014, ends on December 24, 2014
From: Sebastian Schaetz (seb.schaetz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-22 10:44:16

Kyle Lutz <kyle.r.lutz <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yeah, these are all interesting ideas. While I'm a bit hesitant to
> bake this behavior into the low-level command_queue interface, I'd be
> more than happy to support this type of API at a higher level.

I have the exact same problem, I'm hesitant to include these thoughts into
Aura because I haven't found the best way to do it. I guess to find the
correct API, a few variants have to be implemented and we have to see what
makes most sense.

> I've also been meaning to look at Aura again more closely. Last time
> was many months ago and it looks like you've done quite a lot of work
> since then.

You are of course free to look but I have to disappoint your: these thoughts
are up until now just thoughts. I'll let you know once I have something.