Subject: Re: [boost] OpenCL discrepancies (RE: [compute] review)
From: Kyle Lutz (kyle.r.lutz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-28 20:45:08

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Gruenke,Matt <mgruenke_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This looks to be a bug in
generating the Boost documentation from the doxygen comments.

For example, the enqueue_read_image() method takes the origin argument
as "const size_t origin[2]" but the generated documentation lists this
as merely "const size_t origin". I'd invite you, for now until the
documentation bug is fixed, to look directly at the header file [1].

If anyone more knowledgable with the doxygen->quickbook toolchain
could comment on this or knows of a work-around that would be a great
help.

-kyle

[1] https://github.com/kylelutz/compute/blob/master/include/boost/compute/command_queue.hpp#L678