Subject: Re: [boost] [compute] review
From: Kyle Lutz (kyle.r.lutz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-28 20:58:08

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Gruenke,Matt <mgruenke_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

While I agree that this would be useful, and API like this isn't the
goal of Boost.Compute. I think there is room for a higher-level
library to provide a more abstract parallel interface which could
potentially use Boost.Compute in addition to other available parallel
APIs (e.g. OpenMP, TBB, CUDA, MPI, etc.). In fact this is very much
what the C++ parallelism TS is attempting to provide.

-kyle