Subject: Re: [boost] Synchronization (RE: [compute] review)
From: Gruenke,Matt (mgruenke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-31 16:44:04

-----Original Message-----
From: Boost [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Thomas M
Sent: December 31, 2014 16:15
To: boost_at_[hidden]

> When you implement #2,

I hadn't planned to do anything for #2. Kyle said he's thinking about it.

Since you had some ideas, maybe you could sketch them up in an email them, or submit a patch. If you're afraid it might be a waste of time, email Kyle directly and ask if he's interested.

> please compile a thorough list when the library can't ensure exception
> safety on it's on and share it here; we can then take a new look at the
> full-scale problem and think of an interface. Is that ok?

That sounds like a request for Kyle. You could always get the ball rolling, and maybe he'd help.

Matt

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.