Subject: Re: [boost] [GIL] runtime assertion error
From: Stephan Menzel (stephan.menzel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-04 11:46:38

I have to correct myself here. After all, I forgot to switch to that GIL
branch you mentioned.
After doing so, the jpeg import and export won't compile anymore and I
couldn't figure out yet how the constructor of the image types works so I
can create an empty image rather than retrieving it from the jpeg
functions. GIL's interface really isn't for the faint hearted, is it?
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that my previous mail was faulty and
I'm still working on it.

Cheers,
Stephan