Subject: Re: [boost] bpm, a tool to install a modular Boost distribution
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-05 12:12:57

On 5 January 2015 at 15:29, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> So, if there is interest and there are no objections, I'd like to put this
> tool into the Boost repository, in tools/bpm.

IMO we should get out of the habit of adding everything to the Boost
tree, new tools should be able to live in their own repo. I think the
only reason not to is because Boost.Build is setup to expect that
they'll be in the tools directory, which doesn't apply here.
Especially since it aims to stop treating Boost as monolithic.