Subject: Re: [boost] [build,quickbook] complete doxygen output
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-05 12:23:49

On 3 January 2015 at 19:08, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What I am after is alternative rule, which will not try to make quickbook
> like output out of doxygen, but instead just leave it alone. So I need to
> run doxygen place the output somewhere and somehow point my quickbook based
> docs to that output. How would the Boost.Build rule look like?

I don't know how get to Boost Build to run doxygen normally. But if
you can work that out, you just need to use normal html links to the
generated documentation. There's no way to get quickbook's funcref,
classref etc. tags to work, as they're handled by the boostbook layer.
Might be able to semi-automate linking use quickbook template if the
location of the doxygen pages is predictable and simple enough.