Subject: Re: [boost] ATTN library maintainers: libraries missing metadata files
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-08 06:38:46

On Thursday 08 January 2015 04:01:38 Peter Dimov wrote:
> The following libraries are currently missing the metadata file
> meta/libraries.json, which describes the library:
>
> libs/detail/meta/libraries.json does not exist
> libs/winapi/meta/libraries.json does not exist

These two are internal submodules, there is no public description of them, and
I'm not sure libraries.json is needed for them. What is this file used for?

Anyway, many people contributed to the code, and I can't tell who are the
authors of these modules. Likewise, the maintainers beside me. If you know
that, please create pull requests.