Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in a FIX Protocol Library?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-14 22:15:27

I've looked at all the responses here which suggest that such a library
wouldn't be a great idea.

None of them convince me.

Every boost library has competition - this is not a bad thing. Boost
libraries tend to work better with other boost libraries and the standard
library.

Boost library tend to be of higher quality than other libraries

In the future we will see more libraries of narrower application - because
we've already made libraries for the wider applications.

If you make such a library, and it's of high quality, I see no reason why
boost wouldn't accept it.

Robert Ramey