Subject: Re: [boost] [compute]/ Futures Some remarks
From: Antonio Colino (colino.antonio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-15 11:27:21

On 01/14/2015 10:46 PM, Thomas Heller wrote:
> Wanna share it? Which concept are you refering to?

I was referring to both type traits on lambdas and an implementation of a tasking library that is allocator free, that you can reset function arguments reuse the task, reuse threads, reset arguments on lambdas, copy tasks while running and still always get accurate information. Thread safe and lock free. Basically a scheduler, task implementation that dare i say rivals boost bind and std::packaged_task. As it can bind any set of arguments to a function , reuse the same function to create new states . It is the core of a bigger lib I have been working on that sends these tasks across machine bounds ( hpc ) and onto the gpu.