Subject: Re: [boost] Regarding Contribution to Boost Library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-15 13:38:11

On 1/15/2015 9:00 AM, Siddharth Agrawal wrote:
> Hello all,
> Myself Siddharth Agrawal,
> I have been using boost library since 1 year.Now I want to contribute to
> the development of this library. Can anyone guide me where should I start.
> I would be grateful for this. Moreover I also want to know the github page
> of Boost.

Boost consists of about 130 different libraries. I suggest you focus on
one or more of these to which you want to contribute. The Github page
for Boost in general is https://github.com/boostorg.

You can contribute to an individual library by fixing bugs via pull
requests on Github or being potentially added as a maintainer of that
library.