Subject: Re: [boost] [function] unmerged changes
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-16 18:10:22

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Boost.Function's develop branch appears to have accumulated a few changes
> that aren't in master, to which I've added one more (I neglected to check
> first). Looking at the test results, nothing there seems out of the
> ordinary, so these should probably be merged, perhaps without my final
> commit (which is itself a very low risk, as it merely changes detail:: to
> boost::detail:: in a few places).

Speaking as a release manager, I'd say wait until your final change
has cycled through at least a few gcc and msvc testers, then merge all
changes. Although it is always nice to let folks know what's happening
for libraries with several contributors, that isn't even really
necessary for low risk changes.

--Beman