Subject: Re: [boost] [math][integer] Moving integer utilities out of themath lib.
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-19 12:21:49

I confirm that I'm on the job using a branch "doc_revision" - but nothing pushed
yet.

I'm considering using Quickbook and Doxygen and autoindexing. And some other
examples would not go amiss IMO.

Are we leaving LCM GCD copies at Boost.Math for a while to allow a less painful
changeover?

Or are the redirects?

Paul

---