Subject: [boost] Boost.Sort - new library documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-20 05:09:35

Is there anything more that should be done to ensure that Boost.Sort new
library documentation is added to the build system.

It uses Quickbook, Doxygen and Autoindex.

So does anything need adding to

modular-boost\doc\Jamfile.v2 ?

Perhaps, if I have understood this comment correctly:

# Note that when refering to libraries that use auto-index we must process all
the way to
# docbook before including here. We must also ensure that auto-index uses it's
own index
# generation, otherwise we get one big index that's repeated in each library.
Xslt's index
# generation is also so slow that it's impractical for a build this large (takes
~ 9 hrs
# to build with just 3 indexed libraries). Hence we refer to these libraries as
for example:
#
# ../libs/interprocess/doc//standalone/<format>docbook

then this needs adding

    ## Build the various generated docs (Doxygen and QuickBook)...

    <dependency>../libs/sort/doc//standalone/<format>docbook

    ## Add path references to the QuickBook generated docs...

    <implicit-dependency>../libs/sort/doc//standalone/<format>docbook

but I am not clear if this is right, so I am not providing a pull request.

I'm also unclear who should/will do this.

Thanks

Paul

PS I suspect that I will also need this for Boost.Integer update soon.

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB