Subject: [boost] Boost build failure on master
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-24 14:03:43

I normally just compile and test Spirit/Fusion tests using the super
project layout. That works fine; however, I'm setting up Bamboo build
artifacts for all of Boost to enable slicker testing.

As a result, I'm just trying to build all of Boost after a checkout. I
admit that I've never found this to work properly. I'm following what I
think are the standard instructions [1]:

(lets keep it simple with linux for now)

git clone --recursive git_at_[hidden]:boostorg/boost.git
cd boost
./bootstrap.sh
./b2 headers
./b2

The result:

error: Name clash for '<pstage/lib>libboost_system.so.1.58.0'
error:
error: Tried to build the target twice, with property sets having
error: these incompabile properties:
error:
error: - none
error: - <address-model>64 <architecture>x86
error:
error: Please make sure to have consistent requirements for these
error: properties everywhere in your project, especially for install
error: targets.

Ideas? Thanks!
Michael

1.