Subject: [boost] Wiki, website, and stuff..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-27 22:42:09

I was contemplating editing the release schedule documentation <
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ReleaseSchedule> and thinking if it
would be better to start moving such documentation away from the Trac wiki.
And I think it is a good idea to move that documentation elsewhere.
Especially if it's some place where it's easier to manager the editing
permissions and contributions. So I was thinking about what options we had.
What I'm aware of as choices are:

* Another project in Github just for wiki like documentation.

* Using the website project wiki for it.

* Adding it directly to the website given how easy it is to edit online
now. Although not so easy to preview because of the way the web site works.

* A github pages site of some sort.

Are there other options? Any opinions on the above options?

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything