Subject: Re: [boost] preprocess operation problems
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-28 10:25:57

I have also found this problem (in the process of updating the documentation for
Boost.Integer which has had the GCD LCM code moved from Boost.Math to
Boost.Integer).

There is also a namespace change from boost::math to boost::integer (subject to
confirmation).

I think you may also find that including boost/math_fwd.hpp 'cures' this
temporarily, but your fix also looks fine to me.

This should be resolved in develop soon and for the next release.

HTH

Paul

PS Shows the cost of moving things and/or putting things in the wrong place to
start with :-(

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse