Subject: Re: [boost] Wiki, website, and stuff..
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-29 05:30:45

I think that

1 Documentation that is correct, updated and understandable is Really, really, really important -
and we could do better.

2 Wiki documentation has the big advantage that anyone (with a login - not anon) can update - so
updates and correction are more likely to be done.

3 GIT allows us to easily back up to previous versions if a change proves unhelpful.

So I support Wikis on GitHub are stored in Git repositories.

(How we deal with the bug reporting aspect of Trac, I am not so sure.)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse