Subject: Re: [boost] [new libraries] [sort] New Library Check list updated
From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-31 14:54:45

On Thu Jan 22 2015 at 8:06:58 PM Steven Ross <spreadsort_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Thu Jan 22 2015 at 11:01:30 AM Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> As we started through the process of adding the sort library as a
>> module, it became obvious the docs for how to do this were quite
>> out-of-date. The best document for adding new libraries is
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ReleasePractices/ManagerCheckList#
>> NewLibraryChecklist,
>> and that section has now been updated.
>>
>> Although this document is written from the perspective of release
>> managers, the New Library Checklist section serves as a roadmap for
>> what is expected as a new library goes through the stages of being
>> added to a Boost distribution.
>>
>> Comments and corrections welcome,
>>
>> --Beman
>>

> I've added pull requests libs/libraries.htm and libs/maintainers.txt.
Merging those in should resolve everything necessary before the library is
added to master, except for this one which seems to refer to a file that
doesn't exist:
"root/libs/meta/libraries.json is present and contents look reasonable."

I added pull requests for these changes to both develop and master because
it wasn't clear which was appropriate (develop?).

Is there anything else I need to for a release manager to merge the sort
library into master?
Is there a specific release manager I should be talking to?