Subject: Re: [boost] Automatically updating libs/maintainers.txt
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-01 11:16:13

Daniel James wrote:
> I've just written a little script to update libs/maintainers.txt from the
> library metadata. You can see the main changes here:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/94897806350320ac87d629bb933d5aea4d77ae4e
>
> I've only done this on develop so far, so nothing's final.
>
> I will do the library list as well soon, but that might be a bit more
> disruptive.

We're missing libraries.json files on develop for disjoint_sets and
graph_parallel. Those however do not appear in the library list.

I'm not sure why disjoint_sets has been separated from the Graph library;
it's only two headers and depends on Graph anyway. Perhaps we should fold it
back.

graph_parallel, on the other hand, seems a bona fide library. It also forms
a dependency cycle with Graph but seems logically separate, with its own
documentation and so on. Maybe it should appear in the list. Or not. I'm not
sure.