Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Boost.Endian mini-review
From: Rob Stewart (rob.stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-03 18:17:44

arithmetic.html

"operators are +, -, ~, !, prefix and postfix -- and ++" has too many "and"s. Try, "operators are +, -, ~, !, plus both prefix and postfix -- and ++".

The binary arithmetic and relational operators lists really should have "and" before the final operator in each series.

Connects I made on buffer.html, like those on the warning and note after the typedef table apply to this page.

In "An endian is an integer byte-holder", I presume that "endian" should be "endian_arithmetic". (If not, then s/endian_arithmetic/endian/ throughout the page. The same applies to the synopsis.

The effects for the default constructor say nothing about the value. If it is uninitialized, a note to that effect would be helpful.
___
Rob