Subject: Re: [boost] Boost regression testing on Android
From: Dmitry Moskalchuk (dm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-04 12:33:37

On 04/02/15 20:25, Antony Polukhin wrote:
> Thanks for doing this!
>
> BTW, I'm not quite sure about BSD licensed code usage in Boost. It would be
> much simpler to integrate Boost licensed scripts into the Boost. Otherwise,
> probably there'll be a long and boring conversation with lawyers from
> Software Freedom Conservancy.

It's not a problem at all. That script is licensed under BSD license
since it's part of CrystaX NDK, where we use BSD 2-clause license for
everything we produce. However, if you want integrate it into a Boost,
it anyway will need kind of rewriting of some parts, and in this case I
could re-license it since I'm the only author of that script.

> OK, I'll forward your proposal directly to the boost-build developers.
> There's a mailing list specially for boost build related questions and
> proposals: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build

Thanks for letting me know, I'll subscribe to it.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk