Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL] Advice on how to proceed with a bugfix pull request
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-08 16:04:48

As I replied to your comments on Ticket#7769, I avoided defining a new
macro to avoid breaking some rule, naming convention or anything of the
sort that I might be unaware of, but I guess it entails unnecessary
overhead. I think I'll just go ahead and use the name you suggested and
then I'll file a pull request.

Thank you for your advice.

*Bruno C. O. Dutra*