Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc15] Attn: We need 2015 mentors and project ideas for Boost!
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-09 11:41:54

Damian Vicino consulted with me about proposing the following GSOC project:

Add safe<float> functionality to safe numerics
http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/bi_library/safe-numerics/?gform_post_id=426

This is an extremely difficult task. But my conversations with him have
convinced me that he understands the issue involved. This would be a great
addition to the safe numerics library which is still under development.

He has asked me to act as a mentor for this project and I have agreed to do
so. I would expect to see him submit a proposal for this project soon if he
hasn't done so already.

Robert Ramey