Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc15] Attn: We need 2015 mentors and project ideas for Boost!
From: Damian Vicino (damian.vicino_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-09 21:39:22

Hi Niall,
I never found another Damian Vicino around and I was on the list for about 2 years.
So, I guess it should be me. :)

I sent you a link with the code I submitted to the incubator for library simulation about a week ago.
From an email you sent me on Feb 06 I understood it was enough, but I can push more if needed.
Do you need me to sent more code for the competency test?

I will try to submit the proposal tomorrow after checking it with Robert.
The harder thing right now is to define a realistic scope before sending it.
I don’t want to submit milestones and finding out later they are impossible to reach.

Best regards,
Damian