Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc15] Proposal
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-12 21:45:21

Oh I'm sorry if I gave the wrong idea, but I certainly do not qualify for
mentoring (yet hopefully).

I was just amazed by the fact you were actually doing something so similar
to metalog and decided to share it with you. I thought I was alone there
and that it was, well, just a bad idea, but your goal seems to be pretty
similar to mine: handle complex inheritance patterns and other type
relationships in a convenient and powerful manner.

Anyways I wish you luck on your project.