Subject: [boost] [GSOC] Devector project
From: Divyansh Gupta (divyanshgupta95_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-15 03:08:27

Hi all,

I've been following the mailing list for a few months and I wanted to know
more about the Devector project idea that was being discussed last week. I
couldn't find it on the 2015 ideas page so I read about it on the 2009 page
and I'm really interested in doing it as a GSOC project. So then I also
read the segmented iterators paper and the std::vector and std::deque