Subject: Re: [boost] [threads] Win32 Events on POSIX
From: Fu ji (fujimailing_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-17 04:41:54

Ok guys after small debugging session it work's, I attached working code,
maybe someone want's to use it.

But I see that I started really interesting conversation. It is really hard
to port all funtionality of WFMO because you can put as parameters:

Change notification, Console input, Event, Memory resource notification,
Mutex, Process, Semaphore, Thread, Waitable timer.

So we can create unified API but that kind of flexibility always provide
performance penalty. I am not sure if something equivalent in Unix can be
implemented on low level.