Subject: Re: [boost] Interested in choosing a Boost C++ project for GSOC 2015
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-17 11:04:26

Hi Prasad,

yes it will hopefully be a GSOC project. I mentored for the last 2 years
and I'm still searching for someone interested in writing these kind of
algorithms. In the previous year we had excellent students, so I hope this
year it will work again.
I thought that we can extend that to anything related to Big Data and
machine learning as these are hot topics these days. So far, the project is
very open so please, don't hesitate to write a proposal and we can work
together on that. We can switch to private emails from now on.
Best,
David