Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] interested in implementing numerical algorithms for uBLAS
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-17 17:08:07

Hi Ganesh,

good to see you back. I've made a proposal for uBLAS on the Boos Trac.
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2015
If you want to augment it with distributed/parallel code, you'll make me a
happy bunny.
Best if you start writing a proposal now, and I can help you improving it.

Better if we switch on private email for the rest of the conversation.

Best,
David