Subject: Re: [boost] [ boost ] [ Trie ]
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-20 04:58:32

<...>

> However, I do not want do this during GSoC because I won't be available
> during the summer. I want to contribute during my spare time.

This sounds like a killer feature to me :) I'd gladly help you.

As I see, you've already started the work on Trie project by removing the
Compare template parameter from trie_node. That's a good start!

Lets continue the code simplification. Looks like trie_reverse_iterator
could be removed and std::reverse_iterator used instead. This will reduce
the code size and simplify the maintainability.

clear() and destroy() functions almost duplicate each other. Looks like
clear() must work as destroy(), so fix the clear() method and use it
everywhere in code instead of destroy(). Make sure that everything works
well, and tests pass.

In case of trouble or finishing the task - notify me.

Good luck! Hope you'll enjoy the project!

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin