Subject: Re: [boost] [ boost ] [ Trie ]
From: Cosmin Boaca (boost.cosmin.boaca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-22 09:27:54

Hello,

"clear() and destroy() functions almost duplicate each other. Looks
like clear()
must work as destroy(), so fix the clear() method and use it
everywhere in code instead of destroy(). Make sure that everything works well,
and tests pass."

I have removed the destroy function [0].

I am ready for doing other tasks. I know from last year that the trie class
needs a partial template specialization for Value = void in order to
optimize the memory ussage of trie_set and trie_multiset. However, I think
that this task is quite difficult and I would like to solve it later on
when I gain some more experience with the project. If this is the easiest
task that can be done I will start with it then.

[0]
https://github.com/cosminBoaca/boost.trie/commit/3ebcdf38d238919916a227273d85929f9b1b8a04

Thank you,
Cosmin