Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] multiset
From: Ganesh Prasad (sir.gnsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-27 11:06:31

I am still bit confused about the logic library idea that I am pursuing. I
would like to build it from scratch all over again so that it can have good
performance and minimal dependency, but would it be better to develop it
only for C++14 and the future or keep it backward compatible as well ?
Also, are there any requirements here in boost for a logic metaprogramming
library and if there is what should be my design goals ?

Best Wishes
Ganesh Prasad