Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL lite or MPL 2] A modest proposal
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-04 18:43:19

> I've been looking at another thread which address the problems of
> maintaining
> and/or finding a maintainer for MPL. I've come up with an idea for a
> proposal which I've laid out here: Library Idea MPL lite or MPL2
> <http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/bi_suggestion/mpl-lite-or-mpl2/>

To be honest I think implementing sequences is the easiest part. All of the
various concepts may straightforwardly be derived from an efficient "random
access concept" implementation which takes advantage of variadic templates
and decltype(). My only concern are iteretors, but they to, I believe,
shouldn't be that hard to derive from a "random access concept".
I've actually been drafting exactly what the proposal asks for, I'll let
you know if I ever get somewhere.

*Bruno C. O. Dutra*