Subject: [boost] GSOC 2015 : Introduction
From: roopal nahar (roopaliiith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-05 09:13:41

Hi,

I am Roopal, an undergraduate student from IIIT, Hyderabad, India. I would
like to express my candidature as an applicant for GSOC, 2015. This is my
first time contributing to an open source organization.

I have been studying the list of ideas proposed so far and "Boost.uBLAS a
library for matrix computations" has caught my attention. Before contacting
you, the following is the spade work I have done so far :

1.) The Panda Libraries
<http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/dev/generated/pandas.DataFrame.html>

2.) R package <http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/data.table/index.html>

Apart from the competency test(which I believe, will be submitted at the
proposal time), what are your expectations from me and what can I do to
prove my seriousness for the candidature before the proposal deadline? I
will be joining the IRC channel as soon as my college proxy starts to
work(A good time to invest in VPN! :P )

Cheers,
Roopal