Subject: Re: [boost] [ boost ] [ Trie ]
From: Kenneth Adam Miller (kennethadammiller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-05 13:06:29

I'm in discussion with someone else; let me explore the code some and I
will get back with you. Overt liklihood that it will be the integer
specialization.

And by integer, I mean storage in a cache so that you can use this as a
sort of, low space requirement key store and tree prefix.

So Trie trie; trie[5 % 7]; would insert allow, in just a few instructions,
a band to be stored, from 5-7. There are other uses, but I think you get
the idea. It can be applied to Rtrees and some other stuff. Anyway, will
let you know :)