Subject: [boost] GSoC project " Enhanced vector and deque containers "
From: ahmad samir (ahmadsamir1194_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-07 12:48:34

Good morning guys

I'm Ahmad, I want to contribute in " Enhanced vector and deque containers
", I'm working on the programming competency test, but I have a question
about the main idea

* The idea is " Write full-fledged and enhanced C++11 versions of
std::deque and std::vector with extra functionality that gives the
programmer more control over buffers, segments and iteration " .

* Is there specific features or new functionality you want to add or I
should search for some new features in other languages like " java & python
" which isn't in C++ vector and deque containers, or search for what can
give the programmer more control on these containers ?.