Subject: Re: [boost] Conflicts when building libraries at root
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-09 16:02:14

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> All of the patches are supposed to be pushed to devel, and I'd appreciate
> independent confirmation things build fine with no explicit options.

The Boost.Test problem is still present:

error: Name clash for '<pstage\lib>libboost_system-vc80-mt-1_58.lib'
error:
error: Tried to build the target twice, with property sets having
error: these incompatible properties:
error:
error: - <asynch-exceptions>off
error: - <asynch-exceptions>on
error:
error: Please make sure to have consistent requirements for these
error: properties everywhere in your project, especially for install
error: targets.

b2 --without-test toolset=msvc-8.0 starts building, so the context/coroutine
problem seems fixed.