Subject: Re: [boost] [boost.ublas] [gsoc'15]
From: Rajaditya Mukherjee (rajaditya.mukherjee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-10 09:18:29

If you have a license of MATLAB, you can use the gallery function to
generate some very good test matrices.

*Rajaditya Mukherjee *
*3rd Year Graduate Student*
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
Tel :- +1-(614)-271-4439
email :- rajaditya.mukherjee_at_[hidden] <mukherjee.62_at_[hidden]>,
raj_at_[hidden] <mukherjr_at_[hidden]>