Subject: Re: [boost] [svg] is there any interest in a Scalable Vector Graphics library?
From: Oleg Maximenko (olegmax_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-11 08:45:46

> I am more interested in the techniques you used to build this library than
> by svg itself

You may take a look on svgpp\include\svgpp\policy\xml\rapidxml_ns.hpp
to see how I implemented universal XML access, but I doubt that
it is generic enough to reuse it. For SVG reading only small subset of
XML DOM features is need, so it can be covered with single interface
without affecting performance.

> I am reading this http://svgpp.org/lesson01.html
> but it seems pretty difficult to undestand to me.
> For example, would there be a way to simplify how to
> specify processed_elements_t ?
> The first example feels cryptic (a bit like Boost.Graph actually).

I must admit that processed_elements_t part was unreasonable complex
for the tutorial, I made some changes.
There are no links to sample sources in tutorial, just paths in repository.
Other links should be valid, could you please point to invalid ones.

Oleg